Life is good RIGHT NOW
How often I would tell myself that things will be so much better "once this is over"!I'm 2 weeks away from my part 1 of 2 GP fellowship exam and the house is in a mess. I constantly struggle with the guilt of not studying. There are clothes to be folded, to be ironed. My study room is a mess (at least on my side of the room). I wish I could do some vacuuming. I wish I have time to cook beautiful meals and bake beautiful desserts.... How I wish!
"It'll be fantastic, heaven-like when exam is over."
Will it?
Possibly but RIGHT NOW - LIFE IS GOOD. We should stop and cherish today. Leave the worry for tomorrow. I have a great husband. I still manage to cook (occasionally). I still do the washing. I have a healthy body. Praise God. If I don't pause and reflect, today will be gone.
Still, I should still prepare for my exams. see you - the world wide web.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home