:+: Patience :+: Surrenderness :+: Seasons :+:
:+:
Learning so much these days. I can understand why it is through difficult circumstances that we learn to grow, we see more of His face. Perseverence brings hope. I know i can never fully understand that correlation but I'm learning it bit by bit.
Some encouraging friend of mine shared with me these verses. How very applicable to what I'm facing. Sometimes the more you try to do something in your own strength, the more you realise you suck. (alright, sucketh). It's God who does all the work.
:+:
1 Cor 3:7
7So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow.
So why not surrender it all. Do what we can and let the Creator of Men do the job!! + God said he has won the battle anyway. We're on the winner side of the battle. ~ V I C T O R Y ~
1 Cor 4:5
5Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God.
This is all about timing. Shall we not judge? Shall we stop judging people? Lord will come. He will be just. Just rest on that promise. ^_^ That is what so good about my God. I can always find peace in Him. He provides all that I need~
:+:
God answers prayer in funny ways, doesn't He? ^_^ As I was praying after my msn conversation, I took a shower and came back and received a freshly delivered email from my friend from church. He just spoke straight into my heart - without knowing what my need was. Just a somewhat -random- email yet so applicable. He said, very often we try too hard to stand in our belief that we forget to represent God in our lives. We can give out arguments after arguments to support what we stand but what's better than just LIVING IT OUT? If God is with us (which He promised), people will see it. Let them encounter God themselves.
~ "So Lord, i will surrounder it all to You for You know the timing, You're a just judge, You live in me, You make things grow. May I be your salt, your vessel. Let me just live it for you!" ~
:+:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home