1 of triplets~
I've had a pleasant week with patient recruitment. It's wonderful when the parent is so cooperative! yesterday, I met a pretty boy. He's 6. And He's one of triplets. Has 1 sister and 1 identical brother. and he's half-asian. I reckon he's more like 80% asian. black hair black eyes. doesn't look like her mum at all. His Dad wasn't there so i had my moment of doubts if the mum was the biological mum. Anyway, the mum is so talkative and nice. She tells me interesting about her triplets. Sounds like a very happy family. ^_^Wished I was a twin. maybe now I wish i was one of triplets. ha ha..
that boy was my 40th patient. 120 to go! yay! Done 25%!!!!
>_< and supervisor was thinking of modifying the project. *ARGH*... hate changes...
Oh, I saw Anthony Callea signing autograph at myer in the city. he was sitting down so stop asking me how short he is....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home