just when i'm used to it...
I think I finally got used to this lifestylenever would I imagine that I could sustain a 7am to 6pm - 5 times a week...
for the sake of station parking.. for the sake of less walking (exercise)
for the sake of less traffic.. for the sake of not being kidnapped or raped on Mount street..
for the sake of study time..
I've pulled myself out of bed 6:20am daily - fearing of no parking space - resorting to Mount Street parking...
i see familiar intern faces parking at the station
the same cleaning ladies would be sitting at the couches of *our* common room..
the computer room would be all dark coz i would be the first person to activate the movement-sensing lighting
I'd say " good morning " to an empty room
comfortably settling at *my* computer and have my gmail account open
the same cleaning lady would come into the computer room approximately 7:25
I would study.. hm..
then, going home as soon as I can, which usually ended up being 6?
getting about 2 hrs of study per night
Sleeping at 11pm-ish
getting 7 hrs of sleep - if i'm being disciplined.
.............................never would've thought I could do this. Sadly, just when I'm used to it - it's nearly over...
5 more days to go - COUNTING DOWN...........................

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home