Saturday, June 02, 2007

Purpose

... let me give you a bit of history about this blog. It started a few yrs ago. coz :+: sky :+: created a Cell Group Blog so I was "made" to sign up for blogspot. then i started posting. and then i abandoned it for a year or so. And then intermittently I would write a blog when I was bored. Then one day out of .. frustration or what not, I needed to rant on about my life - hoping no one would ever read it. Sort of like my diary but subtly placed on line. Then ppl like yn and sky started to read it also... thats fine... and then slowly more and more ppl are finding out...

the purpose *was* for me to vent my frustration or to whinge about life... My other blog on msn is the real blog that i want everyone to read and look at my photos. Perhaps my life is a bit two-faced so I kinda need 2 blogs.

anyway hmm... the purpose remains... this will continue to be the blog that I am a bit more open about my problems & Joy in life. ^_^

and yes, feel free to leave comments~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home