Thursday, March 06, 2008

People age ... and

My next door neighbour, Bill has passed away.
Got a call from his daughter
that he passed away with his wife holding his hand...

Cancer, yup, another cancer case...
but it's not 'just another patient'
He's my friend, my friendly neighbour.

the last time I saw him was before i left for m'sia
My mum insisted that I say hello to him and his wife before I fly off
by then, it wasn't diagnosed as 'cancer'...

it was a happy afternoon.
Bill lying on his couch
Shirley telling us what's been going on with his investigations
we showed them an album of ours.
I told them about my boyfriend.
They were so happy for me.

they're such beautiful couple. so made for each other.

Aunty Shirley, I hope you stay strong! ....

Goodbye, Bill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home