Sad event?
Albert found out his grandfather passed away on Friday and he's gone back to attend the funeral.I don't know much about his grandfather. I've met him once - he has quite bad dementia. I remember taking a photo with him and the whole family. I don't think he recalls Albert's name - most of the time. Over the past years, he has deteriorated.
So I asked Albert what kind of person is he?
... no spectagular & highly regarded comments but Albert's fondest memories would be 1) granddad making megoreng and said it's good for him 2) Kapi-O (Malaysian version of expresso) - he makes it very very strong but very very sweet.
I hope to take Albert to have a decent Kapi-O some day...
I hope he's up there with our Lord and Saviour right now, making coffee and noodles. Rest in Peace, Grandpa-in-Law.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home