2007?

So looks like I write one entry per year on this blog.
Too bad I have abandoned this.
Today, I was unusually lethargic, depressed and moody. Blame it on PMS. I don't usually get that.
I'm really hoping no one is reading this blog.
With my msn blog, I can't really rant on and on and on as I'm afraid people will read it and ask me things.
I just want to express my emotions at the moment.
I'm actually going through something. And I want God to give me a sign. If this sign does not satisfy my own desire, I hope I will still stay faithful to God. Trust in the Lord. I think this will be a huge trial. A test of trust and patience.
Let's hope I get through strong. For at least I know 2 of my SIC are praying for me.
^_^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home