Decisions...
If You forbid it, please tie up my tongue so I am not able to speak.Not that God is not able to do that. He absolutely CAN.
It's just that it wouldn't be a test of faith/obedience, would it?
Sometimes I'd rather God take away my free will so I'll never displease Him.
In the end, I believe God will bring me through despite ALL... including my mistakes, my disobedience, my rebellion...
Such is His Love. Wow.

1 Comments:
That's true huh?? Mistakes are a valuable part of life. After all, if we didn't make mistakes, we wouldn't learn anything.
Learn from the past... but never be bound by it :) That's my philosophy anyway = )
God loves you Tiff ... I personally think you can be too harsh to me... but I Love you too ;) hehe ... in a very Christian sorta way :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home