Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I'm a little messed up but at peace

Dear friends, (well, the very few who read this ranting blog :p)

I'm sorry that I made you worry about me. I'm okay, really . It's just that I have a few things to go through. I've defined 4 problems in my life, hm, perhaps 5. I'm sorting them out - not just on my own. I'll seek help when need be. some of you have already heard a bit from me. it's nice to know people care. =)

Perhaps it is a time for me to take a break. I'm 3 months away from my big exam. So I need to sort out my life and just focus on what is important.

In the midst of these *MESSes*, I'm at peace. Last night, I tried to cry to release my frustration, pain and all but I couldn't. It probably means that none has really messed up my heart. I'm still emotionally very intact. ^_^ Praise The Lord. He's guarded my heart.

I can stand tall and say that I'm Fine.

Sometimes i feel guilty for feeling sorry for myself. I'm already a favoured child of God, going through very few adverse events... shldn't complain coz if I do, it'd imply that God has stuffed up His plan for me - which is entirely not true.

Like someone said, I'll grow strong. I'll be moulded through all these. learning my mistakes. tolerating more. and to love more.

Thanks Girls, *hugz*

1 Comments:

At 8:44 PM , Blogger .: sky :. said...

*yay* proud of u girl :)
remember u can skype me whenever :D yeah :D
*hugs*
love ya!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home