Monday, April 02, 2007

终於开始了。

经过好几个月的迷惘,嗳昧,希望,失望。。。
以为失去,却又神奇地拥有。

神的安排很奇妙~

现在的心情是:

幸福
开心
紧张
满足
感恩

希望这会是长久的“渡蜜月”。。。

*没有神,一切不会那麽完美,所以朋友们,把你的感情放在神的脚下吧。。。*



6 Comments:

At 8:23 PM , Blogger YN said...

hmmmm....
after last comment, i can emit no more hearts at such overwhelming sweetness...
supply exhausted, need to recharge^^
will come back after recharging and emit more...
will pray for u.. *hugz*

 
At 8:43 PM , Blogger InteGR7 said...

Could someone translate?? Roughly at least?? I'm curious now... and everyone knows what happens when I become Curious.

 
At 10:00 PM , Blogger Perfefanie said...

Oh young-un
the main gist is tiff's overwhelming (almost sickening) happiness :p

happy happy happy that God's plans rule

and a little p.s. for people to bring their feelings to his feet

 
At 1:05 PM , Blogger YN said...

wat brilliant words steph^^ LOL
"tiff's overwhelming (almost sickening) happiness"...
LOL more

 
At 5:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

argh i feel embarrassed now. so many people actually read my blog. and people actually understand chinese. I am going to stop writing soon. I think albert is about to find out the link... bah... sickeningly happy (??)

 
At 2:53 PM , Blogger .: sky :. said...

wats wrong with him reading it?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home