Monday, May 07, 2007

=( Unhappy >.<

I find myself whinging and feeling sorry for myself...

I hate it.

Who am I to complain when I have all that I need? So many people in a worse situation. I shld just be thankful for completing 5/6 of my course - a course that many dream to get it. I shld be content with a great guy God has blessed me with. I have friends - whom I can just call up to chat if anything displeases me. I have enough money. I'm healthy. I have a nice girly life group to look after.

... there're still things that sadden me... burden me...

Work hard!!! only a few more weeks to go..... EXAMS are so real now...... Can't help but feel stressed and unprepared. I wish I could just learn for the sake of learning...

LORD~ I pray for empowerment in my every aspect of life. I pray that I'll be the best that I can be. I pray that I live a life to paint a picture of who You are.

1 Comments:

At 3:04 PM , Blogger .: sky :. said...

awww tiff... i love u :)
you're doing a great job girl ;)!
you can talkie to me about anything ;)! <3 u!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home