Monday, May 05, 2008

"tired of it all"

How dare I say that!!!

After following up the patient with paralegia, how dare I say that I'm "tired of it all"? The worries of mine are so trivial, yet I'm still letting them control me! How dare I? God, I cry for repentence, for not trusting you enough, for not accepting trials and disappointments in life, for not loving and understanding people. What happened to what I taught my life group members about "respect"? RESPECT PEOPLE.

In times like this, I just want to cry out to the Lord.

Psalms:
12 "Hear my prayer, O LORD,
listen to my cry for help;
be not deaf to my weeping.


That's what I need. Take time out. I pray Lord that you show me the way, reassure me, point me to the right direction... None but you. Not even my boyfriend. Only You My Lord.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home