Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Siblings are great....

(hey this is not a poem!! I'm just too lazy to construct nice paragraphs!)

I have an elder sister. I thank God for her ~

True, she annoys me A LOT.
But she gives me the kinda comfort that noone can give.

I spend most of the night studying in the room.
while She watches TV with mum.
When it's close to bed time (or when she runs out of tapes to watch),
She'd come in and give me a shoulder massage.
Not once a month
not once a week
couple of times a week - she'd do that.
When I'm thirsty, she'd deliver drink
(if she's happy and there's no TV to watch).
She'd ask me if I'm free to talk.
Sometimes I'd cruelly refuse coz i AM busy...
And when she's scared at night,
she'd sleep in my room.
I thank God for my sis...
her blessings in my life are beyond words.

Just can't imagine life without her.

Siblings are great. Someone might argue otherwise....

6 Comments:

At 8:11 PM , Blogger kat said...

Hmm... I wonder what it would be like to have a sister!! We'd probably rival each other for my mum's attention. =)

Grrr... can't have that. Hehe!

 
At 5:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

For a minute there I thought I posted a comment without knowing it.
I have no sisters. Instead I have two brothers, one whom I lived with for two years - I argue with him and we fight very loudly a lot - and I prefer it when he's in a different continent; the other whom I love to distraction (although I'm not sure he views me the same way). Sisters ... might be fun but then again I like being the only girl in my family.

 
At 11:32 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

hahaha both kats have 2 brothers!
u two should meet some day!!
One plays the guitar, one sings.

 
At 10:59 AM , Blogger InteGR7 said...

I have a younger brother
He's totally annoying
Direspectful and rude
And very ungrateful

When I get him stuff,
because I'm nice
He says thanks first
then two hours later he's asking for something else

When I do things for him
Because I want him to have a social life
He doesn't even say thank you

When I want to work out, he doesn't want to help
when he wants to, he demands my attention

I choose his clothes for him,
he doesn't wear anything I haven't told him to
Yet he critizes my fasion sense and hair style

*sigh it's amazing how annoying
my brother can be to me
Yet at the same time
I do want him to be happy.

Not to repeat my mistakes
Not to live the life I did
I just wish he could see it from that point of view.

 
At 10:59 AM , Blogger InteGR7 said...

Ok that wasn't a poem either.. I can't type when I'm watcing Star Wars ep 2 as well..

 
At 5:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

i guess it's all down to maturity. Your brother is still young... I'm sure he'll grow to learn to appreciate what you have done. He must be somewhat proud of you. (though u did mention he's very good at music and stuff... so u should be proud of HIM.) At least he knows - deep inside - that your fashion sense is good. Thats why he wears whatever you tell him to right? and girls flock to him? (hey i hope he's not reading this...) CHEERS!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home