^_^ a good day
Things are becoming better~ Yay. ^_^Today was a good day.
a normally 2 hour lecture was shrunk to 45mins.. haha.. Had a birthday celebration for Sally.
And the sermon yesterday was SO GOOD. but hard to do... Living everyday - focusing on God's objective is a very tough thing to do. Let us not forget God wants to use us to bless others. He gives us seed not for us to consume but for us to bless others. May His power, authority be known on Earth - through what we do, how we treat people, how we use God's power (eg to heal the sick)..
~Believe in God's supernatural power~

3 Comments:
Glad you had a good day Tifferz. =)
Mine wasn't too bad myself.
Church was good yesterday. Were u at the 9am service? So true about consuming that seed. I think back to when I consumed it before and it makes so much sense. I too reckon it's so hard- no if's, no but's, just whatever it takes for God's kingdom to come. Less of us and more of Him I say!!
Key statement:
"When God provides the need,
He also supplies the seed."
Yip, 9am - of course! I woke up at 8:45. Got there before church prayer. haha.. Poor irene got up late. arriving at... hmm... i dunno if u want me to publicise this... Let's just leave it at that...
Irene, the examples you gave were right. practical. I find that during exam time, we're too busy with our own revision that we forget to help others. So yeh, I encourage you all to put God in the centre of your life.
and good on ya for giving people lifts last friday night~ ;-) Tho SOMEBODY complained abt your legal-speed-limit driving.
Key word: SEED.
ADD OIL everyone - esp those with exams~
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home