Law Ball
So yeh I went to law ball last night. It was held at Crown Palladium. Very nice venue~ Food was good but not enough. Alcohol - no spirit. Apparently the wine and champagne were crap. Well, i couldn't tell. Didn't know too many people. Many nice-looking chicks~ lots of great outfits~ Music was good, I thought. Dancing was good.Can you believe? I had around 35 minutes to dress up beforehand? Should've skipped class, huh? nah... i am very efficient! Unlike Dora - who took AGES. Thanks JJ for doing my hair! nice~
I guess it was a bit of a bad luck friday for me. I borrowed my uncle's camera - and it broke down in the middle of the night. WADA! Someone (or could be me) must've broken the lens or something. All photos turned out black. How should I tell my uncle? err... guess might have to buy him a new camera... *what an expensive ball*. dress + shoes + ball ticket + camera...
..SIGH.. just not my MONTH at all. 2005 May. thank goodness it's nearly over. exams are coming.
The Law & Glenny people

4 med Girls

The Med Happy Family

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home