e-bay...
ARGH... can u believe it? I registered on e-bay... I better not get addicted to this. a) it's bad b) it's wrong timing (exams!) c) it's addictive...But this is so cute... my friend from cell bought one on e-bay... roughly $30 - express post to your door!!!!! how cool.. but it's from HK. knowing it probably cost like $5 in HK - should i really buy it?
Which one do YOU like? cast your vote...






The head actually moves - using solar power!!!

14 Comments:
*tilts head to side, considering item*
Er, it's very nice.
But what is it?
so cute!!!!!! awwwww....... and it is holding a flower.......... awwww....
tiff i think u should get it.
What a great response! haha.. didn't expect you all to leave a comment. Yay, so I'm not othe only one bored of studying.
Kat - It is what you call:
TOMY *HIDAMARI NO TAMI*
Which one do you like the best?
Irene - u serious? you saw them in HK? aiya... Maybe i should get my frd to buy one and ship it over? Where? HOW CAN YOU GET SCARED?
YN - aww.. u think i should get it? Dunno if i can trust e-bay with my credit card information...
STUDY TIME! I'll be back on Sunday~ I'm only allowed to look at my own blog ONCE a day...
i like the pingu one tho...
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=232&item=5976163778&rd=1
but that's me...
as for those pics u have, i like either #1, #2 or #4 - they're all holding flowers... makes them cuter haha.... but then i still like the pingu one
Ebay.. the wonders of...
Might I ask Tiff, why exactly you NEED one of these things? Might I propose that the money that could other wise be spent on it could be saved for more important things.. like food, offerings, drinks, clothes, fashion accessories.
Cause while I could get on my soapbox and preach about giving to the poor and sowing into missions and stuff like that.. I understand the need for things like girl shopping... but these toys don't really do that sorta thing.. they are just nice to look at for like 3 days.. then you get sick of em.
Yes, Ebay is addictive.
irene - u've almost convinced me not to get one. Joe reckons too. and now Josh reckons too... Let's hope my frd in HK can find them for me...
GLOW IN DARK would be cool!
pingu one not as cute. not as happy, i must say.
I want one to make me happy when I study. I guess that's not good enough of a reason to spend $30?
josh - u made me feel a bit guilty. basically, we don't NEED anything really. apart form food, clothing and shelter. It's just as bad to buy a HIDAMARI and a Kenji shirt. (except Kenji is worse because it costs a lot more!! :p)
Well you DO need to wear Clothes Tiff ;) And it's important to make yourself presentable and to portray a good exterior AND charecter to the world to best shine your light ;) At least I'm not getting a cactus Jam shirt :D Kenji's relatively cheap :D
And yeah.. stress is totally internal.. who of you can by worrying do something or other.. umm
25"Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? 26Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? 27Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?
The funny part is that this vs is just after it.
So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; 29and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?
Haha
Josh... humor is lost on me
but yes
look at ye ol spotless one wif his spanky clothes (for the greater good of course)
poor tiff
don't let him guilt u
he wants u to sow into missions alrite... *his*
*giggle*
hahaha
but yes
i see these thingys in singapore too... i think they're like $20-30 as well... so no big saving from my point of view
haha
but yes... the ones that light up intrigue me...
and irene's comment on 50 of them nodding at once... i could see how that would freak someone out
in fact... i think i'd probably end up seeing that in my dreams tonite
*whimper*
i personally own the pink one holding the flower =)... and i absolutely LOVE it. it smiles at me all day at work and makes my day!!!...
tiff... outta all these... i like the lavendar one, the white onsen one, and the last pink one =).
to answer your question about buying stuff on ebay. set up a paypal account. this attaches to ur ebay account and email so its safer and secure cos its logged and stuff. And so when u pay stuff with ur email it is linked to ur credit card so u dont give out the card no cos the paypal service pays for u, and u pay them.
PayPal Australia
paypal now uses australian currency. (i.e. it helps do the conversion for u)
Omg.. now you guys are getting her to use a CREDIT card!! AHH!!
GO direct Debit!!
u dun haf to use credit card on Paypal. U can directly transfer from ur bank account...
+ credit card isn't a bad thing. very convenient. doesn't make me spend more than I would otherwise. better for my dad too - he doesn't have to give me pocket money to buy say train ticket.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home