Saturday, September 10, 2005

Haven't blogged for a while...

Hi - those who STILL read my blog...

Yeh i haven't been blogging coz I'm too lazy. It's too much of an effort. And I don't wanna blog in my own office - in case some day my supervisor checks my history and realises what I've been saying about him....

Anyway yes my supervisor. I listened to his presentation on Friday. It basically summarises his thesis (part of the requirement of getting his doctarine of medicine). It was great~ I didn't realise that he can actually be funny. He put up the photo of Mr Bean (the stationary NAKED one) - as I suggested. (well yeh i kinda suggested it in the office when he was doing his powerpoint...) Man - it was so funny when I saw it - I didn't know he *actually* did put it up.........ha ha...

And yeh i realised he's actually quite famous. one of his paper was awarded the best paper of the year or something... man, I've gotta feel a bit priviledged to be his ams student.

Anyway enough said about that.

After the presentation, Steph, YN and I roamed in the city~ Visited Tiffany & Co and how I wish I was rich sometimes... ha ha... Must get myself one of the rings some time. but is it too sad to buy your own ring? Anyway then we went to Kookai. On one hand, Steph is making me try on dresses to "amuse" her. On the other, YN was assisting me to try on clothes. It was a lot of fun~ ha ha... Kookai dresses actually fit me. But then i have no money these days... So didn't buy anything. Then YN left us. Steph and I did more shopping. tried on many dresses at Cheeka or something. Then went to European Design Sales - tried on some prada puffy jackets. I looked weird in those.

8pm: We finally made it to Marriot Hotel for Brian's 21st. It was so classy~ I didnt really dress up to match the classiness of the venue. Never mind~ ha ha... it was a lot of fun... nice "finger" food. I didn't even eat dinner before i went. (no $$) The speeches were ... funny... but i didn't get some of the jokes... i only understood the "i wanna eat Sushi".

Anyway here's some photos:





3 Comments:

At 1:20 AM , Blogger Perfefanie said...

Waaaah
a new post fiiinally
:P

and u *did* amuse me by trying on stuff
especially that green puffy jacket
*giggle*
wish i took photo!

 
At 7:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

didn't u take photos of the shoes? show us!

 
At 11:57 PM , Blogger Sam Leong said...

funny how a comment like:

"hey tiff, u haven't updated your blog for a while"

...can affect people sometimes.

it's not sad to buy urself jewellery - but it would be if it's from Tiffany & Co. ... yes it's expensive! I bought a necklace with a butterfly for my cousin on her 21st last year. Verrrrry expensive..... (but worth it).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home