AMS - going fabulously well~
Yip I did my oral presentation on Thursday and it went fabulously well. There were basically 3 people: my supervisor, a statistic department representative, a med friend. So I wasn't nervous at all. It was a powerpoint presentation.And the stats person gave good suggestions to my supervisor about how to collect and analyse the data.
And now I get to start my research. Today, I just followed up 9 patients. Worked out the amount of time taken for them to wake up after the anaesthetic gas is turned off. It ranges from 6 mins to 40 mins... gets a bit boring when you just watch them sleep... made ME sleepy too. ha ha...
Oh and I went Tai-boxing today. Lots of fun~ Very good work out!!! I must go again!!

3 Comments:
U get to watch people sleep and that's counted as work?!!
Come watch me sleep at work Tiff!! =)
hehe... i wouldn't fancy having someone watch me sleep... what if i mumble something top secret? hehee... hey tiff, your project sounds interesting!!! :) but what happens if someone ends up sleeping for a few hours? perhaps should bring a book along to read. :) all the best with AMS! :)
Tai-boxing? At Melb Uni?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home