Dunno what to write...
I really don't know what to write.... i could tell you about the oral presentation that i'm working on at the moment. I could tell you how my supervisor reckons the worse i do it, the more help we can get from the statistic department. I could tell you that I've joined the group gym classes at uni. I could tell you that i tried hip pop funk dance class. I could also tell you that i dressed up as catwoman for Pansy's 21st. I could tell you that I tried to catch the belgrave/lilydale line by getting on mitcham station and i managed to travel from home to RCH in ONE HOUR (a record). I could tell you that I am going through some rough patches but please don't be alarmed and you need not comfort me. I could tell you that I really want to buy this pendant but I still haven't. I could also tell you that I want boots - which all girls should have. I could tell you that I wanna buy this $95 jacket which has a diagonal zip...
WORKING on my oral presentation today...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home