*Cell Multiplication*
There we have it. After a long drag, we're finally here. My gigantic 22 ppl (+) cell has finally multiplied into TWO.On the weekend, we had a multiplication party at Darren's house. What a nice house! in a nice suburb too~ It has a lovely deck outside. We had a pleasant lunch there. Thanks to our ironchef - JOSH - who cooked for us. Thanks Rene for the BEAUTIFUL Danish avocado dip.
Some guys just couldn't help but play on the piano, guitar... and yeh they sang Westlife too. Not bad not bad~keke... We could start a new boyband ANYDAY!
I'm going to miss the other half of the cell~ Such a lovely bunch of brothers and sisters in Christ. It's just amazing how God has added in number. He has stretched us so much that we're at a stage of EXPLOSION. It surely going to be a new experience for me. I've never been through multiplication before. As I was saying in the cells blog, it's almost like giving childbirth. At the start, the baby will cry. Gradually it'll learn to smile, laugh and live~
So this Wednesday will be the official 1st CELL!!! So how do i feel now? I try to avoid thinking about the separation from all the other cell members eg Steph, Mel, Josh (just mentioning u guys coz u actually read my blog..). I'm using DENIAL as a coping strategy. I mean, I still get to see most of them on Saturday at badminton/tennis/etc. As social butterflies, I'm sure they'll all meet up outside Cell time... =)

However, I'll miss the time when the gigantic cell (of 20) yelled across the house, hitting one another with soccer balls.... the time when I had to control the "class" during the annoucement time, the time when we had to come early to find parking on the street (!), when there were 5 million shoes outside the house, when we couldn't decide on anything coz we had 2 million ideas, when we couldn't sleep on each other's tummy for the Ha-ha game coz there were too many of us, when we received 10 emails within a span of 1 hr, when I had to organise carpooling for 22 ppl...(in *frustration*), when I had to think SO HARD to remember the attendances to write up my cell report, when I had to collect 50 million dollars for birthday presents...
Those were the days that I will miss ~
But let us march forward ~ I am quite excited about this new cell of ~10 people. I love brand new start~ It's "fantabulous" (2005, Chen)!!!!! God, Bring it On! What have You got for us?

2 Comments:
LOL.. i was wondering who "master-wong" was...| thanks for dropping by!
WOOT!!!
Go giant cell
and not-so-giant cells that will begin their independent little stumbles this wednesday
yaaay!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home