Long Weekend...
I had a long weekend! I took Friday off. My whole family took it off. So we went to chadstone. So annoying the shoes were on crazy sales yet they were short on my size. VERY VERY annoying. anyway i guess it wasn't meant to be.Friday night was JUST AWESOME. The med group went to Kev's 21st. it was just fantastic! It was almost like a 'ball' except we didn't have to pay $85 for a ticket! the DJ music was great. Lots of dancing that night. *FUN*. And free alcohol. (thanks kev!) Not that I drank much. Took plenty of photos. Too bad, as a result of that, I couldn't make it to another friend's 21st. Sacrifices must be made at times... such is life.





(kev's little cousins are very very cute... so many of them.. here are THREE of them)

HAPPY BDAY KEV!
Saturday was good too. Badminton with church friends was fun~ Had a lot of hits. Then we went to bubble tea. Went to Hawthorn "shang hai tan" for dinner with family. The food was really unique. Most are good. The spicey dishes were great ~ Very spicy!
Sunday was a family day also. After church, we went up to mount dand. It wasn't fun driving up because there was a fire truck in front of a queue of car. Couldn't drive fast =( Anyway, we met up with some family friends to have BBQ. Took some breaths of mountain fresh air and ate some oily, fatty food. Then I went to play tennis near my friend's place. It was good fun~ A bit of karaoke at his house.

5 Comments:
Heya! hmm... u got a weird advertisement comment, tiff.
anyway - good to see u had a good weekend...
yep, u had a few hits @ satty batty - target practice again huh? ^_~
and no, you wouldn't want to drive fast on mt. dand. trust me, i've been there and done that!!
one more thing...
do i see two red faces in the group shot?
:(
Do I not stand still long enough to be in the pictures, I wonder.
Sammy i think u see more than two red faces
lol
ok, 3. 3 obvious ones.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home