posted by Unknown @ 6:32 PM
*heart-emitting emoticon X 1000*
Hey Tiff.. I can't read Chinese!! Lol.. anyway.. major congrats... hopefully now I can say you're cute and not have you flinch :P hehe
neither can he! chinese writing is good so that only yn gets to read it! LOL... / you can say i'm cute any time. ^_^ Thanks for your congrats...
The question is whether you'd take it as a COMPLIMENT though :P haha
i don't even take that compliment from him... coz i'm not cute. !!!
hmmm I think I can read one word in that title.hahahaha but then a score of more than zero is considered good for me.
Is that because your definition of cute is "ugly but adorable"? or is it just "adorable"?
hm.. i dun think i'm adorable or good-looking.
I knew it.. you're calling me a liar... or someone with bad taste... *sigh... either way I feel insulted.
okay i surrender... ok ok... you are right. i am cute. ^_^;
Hahah!! Owned!! gg NEWB!! SEe?? I'm always right Tiff.. you ARE cute... and if you weren't so snobby you'd be highly huggable too.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
A non-facebook vessel to convey my thoughts.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
11 Comments:
*heart-emitting emoticon X 1000*
Hey Tiff.. I can't read Chinese!! Lol.. anyway.. major congrats... hopefully now I can say you're cute and not have you flinch :P hehe
neither can he! chinese writing is good so that only yn gets to read it! LOL... / you can say i'm cute any time. ^_^ Thanks for your congrats...
The question is whether you'd take it as a COMPLIMENT though :P haha
i don't even take that compliment from him... coz i'm not cute. !!!
hmmm I think I can read one word in that title.
hahahaha but then a score of more than zero is considered good for me.
Is that because your definition of cute is "ugly but adorable"? or is it just "adorable"?
hm.. i dun think i'm adorable or good-looking.
I knew it.. you're calling me a liar... or someone with bad taste... *sigh... either way I feel insulted.
okay i surrender... ok ok... you are right. i am cute. ^_^;
Hahah!! Owned!! gg NEWB!! SEe?? I'm always right Tiff.. you ARE cute... and if you weren't so snobby you'd be highly huggable too.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home