Thursday, June 14, 2007

reasonable

dragging my legs to encounter last night - feeling like i haf made an incredible sacrifice. (whilst everyone else was studying hardcore - *I* made myself go to church...) just as i was praying for God to bless me with a good message, a good encounter with God... I stopped myself in time and thanked God instead. for allowing me to have the freedom to go to church, to come in empty-handed and soak up all the good work that volunteers staff have done before I come into the building, to allow me to de-stress...

then dan said:

... to make a sacrifice in your life for Jesus is a reasonable act of worship...

It is only logical that we lay down our life for Him coz He died for us.
It is MERELY the right thing to do.
Who am i to have even a slight feeling of pride?

***********************************************
Beside the point

I came to listen to a "famous" speaker - whom didnt turn up at all! how hilarious. "what? i came all the way, sacrificing my night of studies for no-speakers?" ha ha... dan pulled out a good msg nonetheless...

1 Comments:

At 12:01 PM , Blogger InteGR7 said...

Amen :)

In God's economy, no sacrifice is unrewarded. Take heart in that :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home