Some things to look forward to...
Daydreaming commences...What should I do after the exam?
- MJ with family
- time with albert ^_^
- a possible med trip - that is totally unprepared... (doubting if it will happen)
- tidy up my notes and burn them to ashes (wa ha ha.. nah i won't)
- bring my dog to the vet
- QT QT QT with God
- lots of movies
- piano
- k
- badminton - back in action on Sat!!
- learn to cook
- take my cousins out
- SHOPPING
- buy tickets for end of year trip!
- HAIR CUT!!
Talking about hair cut, I want to get it done ASAP!
Who would advocate a short-hair Tiff look?
this photo was taken in 2004 - at I- ball!
the day i cut it @ good morning. ha ha...
n of course with make-up & everything...
That was about as short as my hair got during uni...
so far, no one thinks short-hair would look good on me... ha ha...
perhaps i should just trim a bit... rather than a radical change... me no guts.. ha ha

4 Comments:
*nod nod nod*
yeh i find it reali hard to stop daydreaming these days..
almost as if there is no more exam.
>____<
my holiday plan:
1.accompanying sally for wedding shopping plus various other girly things. *hearts*
2.organising elective ticket *hearts*
3.all other spare time to spend in baillieu library eastern asian collection *hearts* X 10
^_______^
i reckon if u reali like short hair u should go for it, and just disregard wat other ppl thinks. =)
"girly things" emitting hearts X 100... // buy tickets with me *hearts & Flowers* // books.. ehh... me dun like books...*no hearts* // but other ppl look at my hair more than I do... hehe... n i care abt what other ppl think...
lol.
nah i think u'll look gd and fresh with a short hair cut.
oh i still rem u had short-ish hair in 2nd year? ...
u looked really elegant i rem!
Hmm I would say that you look slightly more mature and elegant with shorter hair... dare I say more professional? It does look good shorter.
With longer hair... it's more casual, a little more girly and I guess younger... specially if you wear it in a pony tail.
Personally I've always thought your hair looks good regardless though... so either way you can't lose... just don't cut it shorter that that photo :P
I'm getting a hair cut on wednesday too ... finally.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home