Wednesday, March 28, 2012

failing...

I think I have failed my exam. I haven't got the results but I knew I did terribly!

I can't help but think how would I have passed a Physician Exam! All my physician friends passed and I think a lot of it is down to hard work. *I bow down* to you all.

Perhaps I have under estimated the difficulties of the GP exam. To be honest, I didn't prepare hard enough. My study group fell apart so I just did my own studying. I wasn't detailed in my studies! I kinda know a little bit about most topics - and that proved to be insufficient to pass the short answer exam.

There's nothing I can do now. It's been done a month ago. Perhaps the examiner has marked it already and given me the F word.

I could pray but do I deserve to pass? Do you think God would want to 'change' my F to a P? I'm not sure. Divine intervention? is that appropriate in this setting?

For example, if you bought greasy, bad food for dinner and you said a prayer - would it make sense to ask God to nourish your body with such bad food? Is it appropriate to ask God to remove the mistake we've made?

I'm not sure but praying is all I've got left.

I've never failed anything before. *nerves*

1 Comments:

At 6:14 PM , Blogger .: sky :. said...

Tiff, you are awesome. I love you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home