*TIREDNESS*
Weekend is meant for refreshment. @_@ Yet at the time I'm writing this, I feel so drained out. What happened to my weekend? Wasn't the best weekend I've had. You know, one of those guilty weekends where you didn't study hard or play hard. Can you imagine going over one lecture in 4 hours? With lots of procrastination within that span of time... MSN should be made illegal or something. + emailing + blogging... In fact, internet should be banned....................
Nah, it's just me. Lack of self-control. Lack of planning.
-----------
So tired. not physically but mentally. Almost dreading the next coming weekend... Another guilty weekend, I think. Coz it's a long weekend. There's the cell social, Alice's 21st, Andrew's house 'party'... ARGH...
....................
May I draw strength from God~ afterall, it's in my weakness that His power is made perfect. If the things I do are for His glory, i don't see why He wouldn't strengthen me? Does He not always supply what I need?
------------
Oh wanna mention one thing. There was a black-out during worship at church. Kinda weird. We kept singing anyhow. with just the voices from the "audience", flute, drums... My thought was: God was probably letting us realise a fraction of what the developing world would experience normally without all the modern technology. Very well suited to the message today. WORLD IMPACT - Crossing the Border. I hope one day I'll cross the border. Missionary~ must do it some day~
~~~~~~~~
I'm so annoyed... at some thing. So annoyed... argh...... not on a good mood today. not at all...

1 Comments:
People kept asking me why I'm annoyed... It's multi-factorial. Things have settled now. I'm merry now~ I've talked over it with someone - well, vaguely. So thats enough. Thanks for caring~~ It's okay. I'm fine now. coz I'm not using MSN tonight. Feeling good! ^_^
Can u believe? 2 twenty-firsts on saturday night. Haf to jump from city to saint kilda, i think... Hopefully I can manage to drive there...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home