~Catastrophe~
Not the best day. not at all...Guess I have to trust in God that whatever happens will serve God's purpose. Whatever the circumstance, I can trust that I'll gain something from it.
But still, I pray for a resolution. A good resolution...
>_<
But if it ain't gonna happen, I just have to press on. Not the end of the world. Learn from the mistakes and lay down my worries at His feet. *SIGH*
PRAISE GOD, I SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:
there there dear Tiff!!!
'tis good you're praising God no matter what the circumstances. At times you can be happy, at times you can be sad... but you can be joyful always! (Phil 4:4, Neh 8:10b)
awww..... tiff.. wat happened???
but i know God is strengthening u always, we can all c that. keep on trusting...
read Psalm 77. ^^
thanks bro & sis.
will hold onto him.
i appreciate a lot.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home