30m Worm swimming in your body~
HOW DISTURBING was the lecture!!!!!!!!Yip, we learnt all about parasitology. All that I need to know about parasites. The lecturer showed us movies of living parasites. Some - I admit - are quite cute. They're transparent, like insects, crawling among the trees - where they should be. On the other hand, to see them jumping from one person's head to the next is uncool. @_@
And to imagine long worms crawling in your body 24/7... makes me sick....
My question was: how do we get them out? He simply said: with the medication, somehow, it's found in your stool. *fascinating*

Some ingenius person asked: if you put a piece of meat in front of the anus, would the worm crawl out?
@_@ .... WAT??? @#$#@$#$#$)#()^$%$@@#!!! The lecturer said No - in case you're wondering. So don't try that.
It sends shivers down my spine thinking about how the worm would come out of the anus - extending as long as 30m... #_#
DESPITE how shockingly disgusting the lecture was, I managed to doze off. How did that happen?

3 Comments:
umm.... NOT yummy....
WHoa a NOTHER blog!! Check it OUT!! If I keep adding more and more to my repitoire of reading.. I'm gonna run out of time :S
I don't see deep and disturbing thoughts on your site though.. so maybe don't need to read as much..
yeh, me not a d33p person. it's gonna be a blog of random stuff. Thanks for dropping by. I've been to josh's friends' blogs... man... very interesting to read. (metaphor of river was very d33p) too much swearing though. >_< and some controversial ideas there... (eg. putting women down...)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home