Monday, May 09, 2005

I hate TESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGH!!!!!

Can't cope anymore.... stupid test.... It was quite stupid. Like they don't ask anything regarding the CONCEPTS. They just ask RANDOM trivial things that pop up once in the lecture or something. apparently - they do it to discriminate the "VERY smart" med students and the "smart" students. !!~$#$#$@!#!#!!!!???

That's Med. It's not EVER going to change.

Actually serves me right. I don't even understand all the concepts yet. Even if they DID ask me concepts, I'd fail.

ANYWAY -------- that's it. Gotta study Hard for the BIG exams!!! and to be a competent doctor in general...

I wonder what I'd be doing if I didn't choose Med........ and would i not complain about Tests/assignments?

@_@ Did I really fail that test? @_@

8 Comments:

At 9:01 AM , Blogger Sam Leong said...

tests don't define u... God does ^_^

who knows, maybe u'll be the one that will change med.

I dun like tests either - i'd wonder what i'd be doing if i didn't do eng/sci.... prolly be a waiter for life or something....

tct.

 
At 6:31 PM , Blogger InteGR7 said...

Sam.. you're always posting to quickly.. man it's like you have nothing better to do :P hehe jk jk ;) Lucky Uni students.. che.

Anyway.. after Sam so gracelessly stole my brillient one liner I have nothing further to add except this.

In our lives we will fail
many things along the way
Some will hurt, others not
but none of these have to stay.
Remember that, we are loved
Regardless of our do's
God is there, always cares
and guides us through our blues.

Che.. if you can do one liners.. GO the POEM!

 
At 7:45 AM , Blogger Sam Leong said...

Go the poems huh? haha.... tiff, remember the poem i wrote?

josh, poems are cool - you're an awesome encourager; and to put that to poem - u have a real gift there!

:::sMz:::

 
At 1:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

One liner and poem are equally good. Thanks guys...

Did you really write that poem?

And yeh what happens when things are not getting better?

 
At 3:06 PM , Blogger Sam Leong said...

depends on how u look at it.... see through God's eyes.... sometimes things may not be "better" but they can surely be "for good"

 
At 6:20 PM , Blogger InteGR7 said...

You mean mine? Of course.. I'll write you one on MSN if ya want.. just ask .. I do it when I'm online ;)

 
At 11:04 PM , Blogger SS said...

Hi Tiff,

Hmm... I get those thoughts about whether med's the right course all the time. Jus check out my blog. =p

Sally

 
At 3:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yeh... i can be sure they're all "for good". Hard to get my head around this. but yeh...

So proud of having cell members who write poems! Josh and Sam! Both guys too. haha.. Impressive. Be sure to use this gift to bless others~

Sally, yeh someone who is multi-talented like you can be good at all things. (Even bus driver? oh haf u got ur license yet? ... kkee.. tiff is evil...)

"Find rest my soul
in christ alone"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home