whats happening in my life?
Mother's Day today. Gave mum a card and something. Gave her a hug and a kiss. No flowers this year. Haha.. In the past, I've always given her flowers in a surprising way. 1) I put it in the boot of her car 2) i was interstate, so i ordered some flowers to be delivered to my house.Anyway, no flowers this year.
- - - - - - - - - -
gonna be a HUGE week - TEST ON MONDAY, jiajia's birthday, law ball...
- -- - - - - - - -
Dad and grandma are on the plane as I type. 6 weeks holiday to europe and HK. so i'll have to do a lot of driving these days...
- - - - - - - - - -
God answered my prayer!!!!!!!!! well, not about the *catastrophe* that i mentioned before. but something better!!!!!!!!! He's a God that loves to HEAL~ I encourage you all to pray ~~~ And Thank Him in Advance!! I shouldn't be surprised when He answers Yes to my prayer, should I?
- - - - - - - - - -

2 Comments:
Heya tiff... praise God!!! woohoo!! You're a stronger person now... and I'm sure u can be a blessing to other ppl who may go through tough times.
All the best for ur test tmrw.... study hard.
S
TEST....... *sigh* didn't do well - AGAIN.......
I'll live.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home