Dad's back with my Hidamari no Tami
Dad and grandma arrived safely today! yay!And they brought back lots of stuff. My favourites being Hidamari no Tami and 2 very good badminton racquets and a piano score book (for HK pop songs)!!

Don't freak out!
I didn't *ASK* my dad to buy that many!
I only wanted 2! one for myself and one for a friend.
The rest belong to my little cousins.
guess we'll give the 'toys' to them tonight when they all come to visit!
Gonna be a great night!
Big family gathering~
This is MINE:

I must say the ones on ebay look better. SKY's one looks cuter! with the flower in hands... aww... anyway it's okay. I'm content with mine. the hands, head and body all move! keke... I've put them all under the sun to absorb more solar power for their daily *performance*. kekeke

4 Comments:
*sigh..
Cute..
If pointless
*gasp!* so many... wonder what the quarantine ppl thought as they looked in the bags....
"my goodness, you can't bring aliens into the country like that..."
*giggles*
Tiff, there's something for you on my blog ...
heya tiff.... awwww soooo cute =)... kawaii ;)...
urs is pink like my sakurairo =)... except urs standing up... me gotta see them dance dance ;).
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home