No More Exams till end of 2006!!
Yup, my official non-exam period of life has commenced!!!Let's forget about the exams now. Don't worry. I'm still in med. I passed it, I think. thats all that matter for now....
Going away tuesday to thursday for a little retreat with med frds~ should be AWESOME! Hope for a safe journey!
And yeh, no more exams in the next 12 months at least because it's a research year.
Anyway today, we didn't end up going to the 3rd year party. WE had our own gathering - which is equally nice~ if not better! I got home really early. Everyone else still at Wan's house as I type. I just want mum to be happy. I'll try not to go out too much before Dad comes back... Be a goodie goodie daughter... ^_^
So much to do So much to do!! Shopping shopping shopping. Clearance sales, yeh? Hor Hor Hor...
Most importantly, I need to spend more quality time with God. >< I haven't been very good lately. I must get back to Him. He's been there the whole time while I was stressing out. He's there now that I've finished. And He'll forever be there - no matter what. How AMAZING is His love! What Have I Done to deserve this unconditional love?

3 Comments:
the answer to the last question - "just being u"
Went to brandsmart today at Nunawading. Not that good.
Dora and I bumped into Kat! and Brian's Mum and sister! Ha ha... they were buying BOOTS... pretty cool to bump into them... ha ha...
Boots boots boots! ^_^ I have been wearing my new boots. They are sexay muahaha
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home