Tuesday, June 07, 2005

1 Down, 3 To Go

Can you believe the tram stopped in the middle? The Driver just left and then came back with more drivers... @_@ STILL NOT MOVING!! We got frustrated so we got off and walked! Anyway i made it to Wilson Hall 5 minutes before reading time. WooHoo~~~ By God's Grace...

Melbourne Public Transport REALLY REALLY SUX... Yesterday - Connex went on a strike - as was shown on TV, Glen Waverley line is always delayed/cancelled...

________________________________________

Dunno about you... but i'm not the kinda person who likes to discuss the exam paper after the exam.

but I haf the tendency to wake up - realising I made some silly mistakes...

Hope this is not going to happen... We'll see tomorrow!

Yip. I Just feel relieved that 1/4 of the exams is over...^_^

Each day is getting better.

I can almost smell Holiday ~~

Now I have to study !$@#@!#@#! Health Practise exam... It's usually a joke. Let's hope it is this time. So what do we need to know?
1) Coping with cancer
2) social inequalities cause health problems
3) Let the patient make his/her decision (eg treatment withdrawal)
4) HIV is not curable yet
5) Bio-Psycho-Social model of medicine
6) don't run away when the patient cries
...

basically you just need to be able to write 3 pages of answer for one 20-min question.... The key to success: Use keywords + Blab on + Sound Passionate

7 Comments:

At 7:10 PM , Blogger YN said...

hi tiff.... i suffer from the same condition.... my memory absolutely brilliant in my nightmares. LOL
gd luck and i shall have discipline and study.

 
At 8:38 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Answers-In-Dreams Syndrome (AIDS.. not funny.)

 
At 9:47 PM , Blogger kat said...

Hmm... med humour... =)

Yeah, I was thinking about u guys when I heard about the strikes yesterday. At least you got some good exercise, and that's supposed to increase your brain power or something to that effect right? You tell me!! =)

Thanx for your prayers! My exam went well I think. I can almost smell the hols too Tiff!

Will be praying for u 2moro! All the best.

 
At 8:44 AM , Blogger .: sky :. said...

yay =) exams over

 
At 5:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

"basically you just need to be able to write 3 pages of answer for one 20-min question.... The key to success: Use keywords + Blab on + Sound Passionate"

-- and fit all the answer in within the 20 minutes! my elbow hurts *ow* ... i think i squashed the posterior arteries in my arm when I kept my elbow bent for two hours scribbling like a madwoman with progressively worse writing ...

 
At 6:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Kat! too bad it wasn't an anatomy exam.. would've aced it...

 
At 12:09 PM , Blogger Sam Leong said...

when i get the time i'm going to design a t-shirt which has:

"Connex: We apologise for any inconvenience"

let me know if you're interested in buying a t-shirt.

sam.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home