2 down 2 to go...
What a load of Crap? I told you HP is random. studying didn't help with my performance, I have to say. What am I complaining? I didn't have much time to study yesterday anyway. So didn't waste much time. ^_^ Overall, I just wrote crap. LOTS of bullpoo... Could've just written the word C R A P on the paper... ANYWAY - moving on...What's on the menu tomorrow? Interviewing a patient + Physical examination.
What could the physical exam be?
- eye
- ear
- hip
- knee
- mini-mental test (to test if you've got dementia)
- Neurological test
- abdominal
- Respiratory
- Cardio-
- breast exam
What will it be? To be revealed tmrw...
Just hope my patient is nice and kind to me... I heard of some HORRIBLE ones... >< But then that's life. I'm going to see a whole range of patients when i start practising. Better get used to some 'horrible' ones...

3 Comments:
i am again the 1st one to get here! *grin*
well 1st i doubt a knee exam will be on again. 2nd i doubt the breast women would bother to come in again for a whole day. what else?
what i would dread:
1.ask me to interpret someone's visual acuity... without the scales
2. present a case history...BIOPSYCHOSOCIALLY.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........
Yeah. We don't get to maul real women! Haha. We get to maul little rubber things, if at all -__- but more likely we'll get to explain the steps to the examiner in the third station.
Abdo they've tested, knee they've tested, eye there's not a lot to test, neuro is possible but only the motor part or sensory part not both cos it's too long.
I dread SEXUAL history. Hahh.
Irene, I bet Alex Holmes would try and dissect Tiff's distress from a biopsychosocial point of view. ^_^
haha....... well ... our hypothesis were quite right.... it was RESPIRATORY. Wada.... Peak Expiratory Flow Rate....... @_@ I stuffed up coz ... ai....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home