3 down 1 to go...
Answer revealed: RespiratoryTODAY..... >_<
Wada? Peak Expiratory Flow Rate? I thought all you had to do is to blow it... Didn't ask the patient to repeat... Though i asked him to remove his fingers away from the knob thing... but STILL - I'm still in a horrified stage. AND i forgot to do the 99 thing on the BACK! I'm going to be a terrible doctor, aren't I? Ok ok... I won't... I'm still TRAINING... AND the computer station - wada? Sif answer a 15 mark question in 1 minute... WHY? Anyway, my residual love for HP is completely gone... (Though I thought I went well with the interview. I DID get a nice-ish patient. THANK GOD!)
TOMORROW......
Well thats the big one... Thats the 3 hour long one. Let's erase my horrifying memory of HP and move on... Hopefully I haven't yet burnt out...
Party tomorrow - should we go? ... $30 for unlimited alcohol, finger food and DJ music... but in a hall?... Hm... dunno yet...

2 Comments:
Yeh I skipped that video...My bad My bad... serves me right...
SIGH SIGH SIGH....... can't believe this!!!!! The only video that i didn't watch...
yes tiff... you're still training... never doubt yourself, you'll be a great doctor one day. God's give you the opportunity to study med for a reason. With the med skills you learn (and yes things you learn from mistakes/failures) will one day make a difference in someone's life. Live for the moment, but keep your eyes on the future.
Sam.
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." - unknown
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home