Thursday, June 02, 2005

I bought one!



Yes I bought one~ My aunt in Hk bought it for me. $70 HK dollars. around $12Aus. So happy now~ Apparently the whole body moves! I guess those moving-head ones no longer exist in HK... So yeh with a bit of patience, I got one - for cheaper for better too!

6 Comments:

At 2:19 PM , Blogger .: sky :. said...

is this blue one the one u got. hehehhee =)... hidamari no tami is super cute =).

sigh...

 
At 7:40 PM , Blogger kat said...

hehe... OK tiff. =)

 
At 10:54 PM , Blogger YN said...

awwwwww...... u update ur blog so much tiff.. so good. ^0^ and it is just so cute... must show us sometime how the whole body can move... *yn keep on awwwwing......*

 
At 6:04 AM , Blogger UcHeOkEkE said...

'he the merry (wif) no tummy'

=P

 
At 1:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

hahahaha... no no...not the same one... apparently it's PURPLE. *NICE* =)

Kat - don't be so enthusiastic!

YN - i know. awwww... and i update my blog way too much...in inverse proportional to the amount of swotvac i have left...

J- wada? hahahaa... he da merry no tummy.. coz this one exercises daily. the whole body rocks!

 
At 7:37 AM , Blogger Sam Leong said...

all this inverse proportionality... haha tiff, not again!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home