Saturday, June 04, 2005

The Place To Be... (not)

More photos from my Dad's Europe trip....







SIF! It's Royal Exhibition Building~~~~
This is where I'm going to have exams!!! (2 of them anyway)
What a waste! Such a fine building for exams.....................
For those who don't know, Med ball was held there last year.
(I didn't go.)


Hey Med people! Can you spot yourselves??? ^_^ ^_^


PUT AWAY CHEAT NOTES!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 12:41 AM , Blogger Sam Leong said...

i was thinking... that was way too familiar to be photos taken in europe...

*sighs* that building gives me nightmares...

 
At 10:36 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Irene -- I know! I did the same thing! I was like ... that looks helluva lot like the REB? and I was going to comment and say, geez, REB must have been built based on that building, what is it ... -___-
*giggle* I see Adrian's head in that third picture, I believe.
We get to see it tomorrow. Hoorayy...

 
At 4:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

no no kat!!! we're at wilson hall tomorrow... don't get mixed up!

 
At 5:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

*blush* Ooooops ... sorry! Swotvac has completely fried my brain. Sorry for scaring you Tiff.

My brain must be totally gone. For a minute there I was wondering where the Wilson Hall is ... but I remember now! haha.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home